Sunday 30 March 2014

The Standing Congress


This particular blog-post contains sexual imagery, including gay sex, and descriptions of a sexual nature, so please read/look no further if any of these might offend.





My favourite sexual position as the recipient of the gentleman's appendage, is one that can be enjoyed by receivers of either sex. Women have a choice of orifices, but for we blokes, well… it is the butt!


[Image courtesy nightcharm.com; © unknown]

This position is good for me as a disabled, gay chap as there is no pressure on my hips or lower spine and my weak legs are not required to do too much.

This is the description of how to from Cosmo (Cosmopolitan magazine):

If you're a lightweight, or he has Herculean-like strength, there's a step-free way to navigate this perpendicular position: Put your arms around his neck, have him lift you by holding onto your thighs or locking his hands beneath your butt, and wrap your legs around his hips. You'll make the position less strenuous and be better able to synchronize every move if you lean against a wall or other solid surface.
The funniest commentary I have seen on this - remember my favourite - position is from cracked.com in their article, "The 7 Most Preposterous Sexual Positions People Claim to Use":

[Image courtesy & © cracked.com]
I can only assume upright sex was invented as a way to shame the weak and enfeebled who are incapable of holding up an entire second person while engaged in coitus. I struggle to keep my mind on not embarrassing myself during most sexual encounters. The added stress of keeping another body aloft would be far too much, and the end result would likely be my severed dingle and her greatly bruised ass with my foot in it.
I don't feel like there are many upsides to sex in this position. It's possible the woman enjoys some kind of lofty, weightless feeling, being tossed about like a sack of potatoes, but as a guy who could probably hump a sack of potatoes if I were so inclined, I'm not seeing the benefit. In fact, I just went to my kitchen, grabbed a bag of potatoes and held it close, and no, nothing. Even if I had put my dick in it, I feel like it would have been a loss for me.

Not every man has the strength and/or the stamina to keep it up - so to speak. So, thankfully from my perspective there are several tweaks. Here a high-stool is used to take the load - phnah-phnah:


[Image courtesy & © goodtoknow.co.uk]

Goodtoknow entitles this position, "Tight Squeeze" and has this to say:
Great for... Spur-of-the-moment sex 
How does it work? Although this position can just about be done on the bed, it probably works better in a more spontaneous location, such as a table, kitchen work surface, chair, desk... if you get our meaning. The woman sits on the surface with her legs wrapped around the man's waist and squeezing him. The man stands facing the woman and she can wrap her arms around his back to keep herself upright.
The turn-ons:This works well for spur-of-the-moment sex, and can be done in quite a small space - that should be enough of a turn-on, if that's why you're trying it.
The turn-offs: You probably need to be quite fit to keep this up for longer than a few minutes.
You say: 'Me and my boyfriend did one similar to this. He did all the work, I just laid back and enjoyed it!'

In Spain this sexual feat is known as "El Abrazo Total" or The Total Embrace.

[Image courtesy & © terra.com]

[Image courtesy & © 10000posturassexuales.com]

In the top image, the couple are free-standing. I have not actually experienced this. If there is a chap out there who can hold up a 65 Kg chap and stand in the middle of the room and shag, please get in touch! In the bottom (no pun intended but what the heck!) image, the guy is leaning his partner against a wall. This is much easier to co-ordinate and takes a little of the effort off the poor man thrusting, or trying to.

A slight adaptation to this position can be done in a narrow passageway, where the raised partner can lock him- or herself between the two walls. Yes, it can be done… but I am not telling!

Knowing this enabled me to find my next modification. This time using the bed as a firmish base.



[Image courtesy & © 10000posturassexuales.com]



This is what 1000posturassexuales.com has to say:

Trayendo las piernas hacia tras, la mujer pasa a apoyar su peso en sus rodillas, disminuyendo el esfuerzo físico necesário para la posición, pero también pasando a controlar el ritmo y la intensidad de penetración. Por otro lado, en esta posición los movimientos son limitados, y por lo tanto la penetración es mas controlada, lo que puede auxiliar hombres que sufren de ejaculación precoz. Mientras el hombre utiliza las manos para sujetar el cuadril de la compañera y controlar la penetración, y ella sostiene su peso en los brazos, los cuerpos permanecen totalmente unidos, en una posición donde besos y caricias son muy bienvenidos.

The translation is: Bringing your legs straight behind, the woman goes to support her weight on his knees, reducing the physical effort required for the position, but also going to control the pace and intensity of penetration. Moreover, in this position movements are limited, and therefore penetration is more controlled, which can assist men who suffer from premature ejaculation. As the man uses his hands to hold the rump of the companion and control the penetration, and she holds her weight in his arms, bodies remain totally united, in a position where kisses and caresses are very welcome.

Okay, a bit mean; but sometimes sex does feel like learning a foreign language and not quite knowing what is what. And I am always willing to learn.

So let's go back to the tweaks, apart from using walls, one can use the bed for the receiver to balance their feet on, again taking weight off the lifter. And another variation is using a window-sill.

[Image courtesy Kamasutra Gay; © unknown]

Whilst my legs are not the strongest, due to wheeling my wheelchair my arms have both strength and stamina, so this is something I can do.

Finally, whilst attempting to source images for this article, I came across a photo of a variation of this position with three folk involved.

[Image courtesy Karmasutra Gay; © Randy Blue]

In some ways this would be even better for me as there would be two folk to hold on to me and keep me raised, thus pain-free. And for bisexuals/lesbians, I see no reason why one of the holding partners or both could not be female body-builders or weight-lifters using a strap-on.

And if you do have a weight-lifter on hand, why not try The Flying High Position where the recipient's legs are not wrapped around the giver's waist/hips, but over his shoulders and wrapped about his neck. Good grief: imagine the potential for cramp, back damage, etc. with this one! Think this may just be beyond by physical capabilities - but only just mind! ;)

[Image courtesy & © gayspirit.me]



No comments:

Post a Comment