Thursday 14 August 2014

All Quiet on the Mancunian Front

So sorry that since my return from Spain there have been so few original blog-posts. My health, both physical and mental, has been badly affected by the constant dampness in Manchester ongoing since April. It may be dry elsewhere in the UK, but it has not been in my area. If we ever get some more clement weather, my ability to concentrate should ameliorate and I hope then to return to writing. Until then I am on a dull and boring enforced sabbatical! %((


[Image description: tired-looking author with beard; difficult to be clean-shaven at the moment]

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling better (and back to rambling again) soon Colin - I'll have a wee word with the sun for you, and tell her she's needed in Manchester :O)

    Much love, Kimmie X

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does not have to be sunny, just dry and above 21 degrees, then my body functions and brain improves!!! All prayers gratefully accepted… %) xox

    ReplyDelete